Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
hi

as we all know kent area has never been well organized for st owners,but there was one flicker of light at the begining of the year the detling hill kent ford car meet will this meet be continuing or wil their be a new venue for kent,i would also say their are plenty of car shows in kent for the stoc to be represented and i hope in 2019 the stoc well be making more off an effort for all members in the kent area to long kent had been the dead spot please bring us all in from the cold,look forward to a more eventful year to come.

· Registered
160 Posts
Hi guys, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes here but I am really keen on getting this region back to how it should be. It's one of the most populated parts of the country so by rights should be the busiest area. I am trying to arrange a meet currently, pending how that goes, if anyone would like me to step up and take on the regional rep role then I would be happy to give it my best shot. I have got experience from previous clubs (I own a classic mini and used to be a proper forum/club nutter, meets every weekend) so think I can handle it.... anyway happy Saturday :)

· Premium Member
2007 mk2 pfl in electric orange
5,160 Posts
Hi guys, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes here but I am really keen on getting this region back to how it should be. It's one of the most populated parts of the country so by rights should be the busiest area. I am trying to arrange a meet currently, pending how that goes, if anyone would like me to step up and take on the regional rep role then I would be happy to give it my best shot. I have got experience from previous clubs (I own a classic mini and used to be a proper forum/club nutter, meets every weekend) so think I can handle it.... anyway happy Saturday :)
Well done Mark for stepping up, i must admit the London and South East Region has been very quite for a long time, we used to have plenty of action a few years back. I think it just needs the right person to get the members in the region motivated, when the weather breaks and the nights start drawing out you might see a few of us popping our heads out of hibernation :lol: Good luck with your proposal, hope admin get in touch with you soon, :thumbsup:

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.