Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hello folks,

MEET CANCELLED

I have decided to go ahead with this meet and squeeze a little get together in before the Crail event....so let see if we can get a few names down

We can meet at Braehead around 1-2pm,deals are available on Bowling for group bookings...

Location of meet -

Xscape Braehead
Kings Inch Road
Braehead
Renfrew
PA4 8XQ

It will be good to catch up with people again and maybe get one or two new members along too

I am hoping the location will suit members from the West of Scotland,with two forthcoming meets located in Fife I feel it is only fair that a meet should be organised within easier reach for you guys

Here is a link to the Xscape website -

http://www.xscape.co.uk/snow/braehead/

There is plenty to do at this venue so there should be something available that will suit all ages

Most people will be aware there is loads of shops in and around this are too so you could make a bit of a day it and visit any nearby stores etc

Thanks for reading guys

Jimmy

I will start a list and see how we go

1. Jimmy + Louise + 2
2. Menzies26
3. Daz07(maybe)

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I like that ? after my name Jimmy do you know something i dont
. Not sure if the animals can make it as they are with their dad.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Sus @ 2 Mar 2010, 09:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sus,there was no hidden agenda by adding the ? after your name...I was just unsure whether Emma and Gregor would be coming along too.

As always the kids are welcome to the meet

I doubt they would get bored at Braehead if you did decide to bring them along

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Don't think i will be able to make it down to braehead in time have to go to a christening in wormit that day.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yeah think I'll pop over for a bit, am nightshift, but don't need to leave before four. Will probably bring Rhona, she needs new ski boots after the state of her toes on return from Italy last week

Kenny

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to see there is a bit interest in this meet already...

It will be good to meet up with everybody again...

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
QUOTE(Sus @ 2 Mar 2010, 09:09 AM)

Sus,there was no hidden agenda by adding the ? after your name...I was just unsure whether Emma and Gregor would be coming along too.

As always the kids are welcome to the meet

I doubt they would get bored at Braehead if you did decide to bring them along
Oh i doubt they will get bored.......just bankrupt me

·
Registered
484 Posts
will try and turn up to this but i will be a very skint man so super unleaded might be a bit of a premium.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Ooh not been on the site in a while been really busy with work etc, just popped on and this is the first thread I see. Looks like I timed it nice.

I'm on night shift so I'll be finishing at 7am that morning so might be a bit of a challenge getting up in time! If I can blag the night off then count me in. Call it a maybe for now

edit: Rab, that sticker in your signature, do you know where I can buy one?

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ooh not been on the site in a while been really busy with work etc, just popped on and this is the first thread I see. Looks like I timed it nice.

I'm on night shift so I'll be finishing at 7am that morning so might be a bit of a challenge getting up in time! If I can blag the night off then count me in. Call it a maybe for now

No problem Daz,I will put you down as a maybe

·
Registered
484 Posts
know mate i dont , gonna send the pic to DMB graphics to see if they can make me a couple. would like one for inside the passanger sun visor and one for the slame panel/snorkel under the bonnet.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
know mate i dont , gonna send the pic to DMB graphics to see if they can make me a couple. would like one for inside the passanger sun visor and one for the slame panel/snorkel under the bonnet.
Passenger sunvisor is exactly what I was thinking. If you do get DMB to make one ask them to keep the template as there will definately be at least another 2 orders

·
Registered
779 Posts
Rab i can get those stickers made up for you no problem!!

Fraid i'll not be able to make this one unless i get a lift as i dont have the ST for a while!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
typical thats the dates my new engines getting installed in the ST!! go Team ARC on the scene!
hope you's all have a good day out tho! really sorry i cant be there to pick up my new hoody jimmy!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Rab i can get those stickers made up for you no problem!!

Fraid i'll not be able to make this one unless i get a lift as i dont have the ST for a while!!
aye grant? was gonna get DMB to do them 2"tall x 3" wide, they wanted i think it was £3.50 posted which is good but if you can knock a couple out for me grant that would be awesome.

if i have the funds to make this grant mate (and the ok fae the missus) i will give you a run if you want? i will let you know for sure nearer the time.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts