Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
hows every body doing with there xmas shopping i hav only just started mine now .. hopefully i not missed to postage
i do this every year leave it to the last min !

at the mo ment lou got a st top pmsl !!!

i dont think lou would be impressed with a block mod haha

·
Captain Slow
16,275 Posts
Been done for a few weeks now mate, I can't be doing with all that last minute rush, cueing in shops which seems like an eternity. Ordering stuff hoping, no praying it's delivered on time.

Only got a few things left to wrap up, thankfully the wife's done most of it while I've been offering my superior supervision skills

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm very OCD and organised, drives my missus nuts as I have to plan everything to the last detail. I miss out on a few last minute bargains as a result but I also miss out on the hassle.
you sound like my wife ! she done her ages a go ! if we go out or a party he has to be the first 1 or half hour b4 !
i am the oppersite lol ! never on time never plan ahead !

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I hate being late. My worst nightmare is being late AND lost, that really stresses me out lol!

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
hows every body doing with there xmas shopping
Mines all done
my sister still does mine for me
Just give her some cash and she gets all the family's presents

All I have to get is my 2 housemates and the lady friends present, which I did yesterday when I finished work at 3pm in and out off town within an hour before the traffic started
Even got myself a few little bits
(can't just spend money on other people)

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Mines all done
my sister still does mine for me
Just give her some cash and she gets all the family's presents

All I have to get is my 2 housemates and the lady friends present, which I did yesterday when I finished work at 3pm in and out off town within an hour before the traffic started
Even got myself a few little bits
(can't just spend money on other people)
i must meet ya sister and pal her up ! ans she could do mine next year with ya,s !

i went on to play .com b4 looking for lou some think and ended up buying my self 4 blue ray films haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
mine is all done just got to sit down with a bottle of wine and get wrapping, yuck the worst bit and for it all to be ripped off in seconds, hence why i use the wine to help may as well make it fun for the wrapper.

·
Registered
731 Posts
All done here but then we don't go overboard in my family, just a couple each and it's a small family - plus my parents retired to live in Spain so the smaller the better so it fits in our luggage (we spend Xmas over there). Me and my brother don't bother getting each other anything we just spend Xmas Eve in the pub

Gave the girlfriend hers last month - her family goes nuts with a big pile of presents.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Done mine back in September for the kids everybody else is getting a Xmas card hahaha the missus got new a new ring and few other bits I had black ops 2 lol

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
doing mine on friday turbo back exhaust decat and stage 2 and powerflex wishbone bushes, im sure the misses will love her xmas prezzys

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
she already knows mate shes a little cracker joint present to each other map and exhaust n bushes im not even joking mate.

she would hit the roof i got her a toaster though.........but mods for the car she'l love it
well ya a lucky guy and she sounds like a top cracker ! i get the look for being on here !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts