Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody help has, anyone spent Xmas in Tenerife and can you recommend any hotels or appartments,just me and the wife no kids
Thanks

·
Registered
824 Posts
Can anybody help has, anyone spent Xmas in Tenerife and can you recommend any hotels or appartments,just me and the wife no kids
Thanks
Bitacora or Vulcano are lovely 4 star hotels just near the border of Americas/Cristianos lovely food, I have a discount card plus I get Xmas cards every year

·
Registered
232 Posts
La Siesta on the main strip in playa americas is nice 4*

mcdonalds on the beach 200yrds away, everything is walking distance, very nice italian resturant called sugar and spice on the strip, hooters on the beach, plenty of shopping too!!

so good infact im guna book it again soon!

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Can you make sure you take the
Snow with you Gordon !!!!!!........

Have a good time mate !

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Royal Garden Villas, great Villas with their own pools but organized as a luxury Hotel, stayed twice and excellent both times.

or

We are staying for the 3rd time at the Sir Anthony on the borders of Christanos and Americas in Arona next week

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the info we are now booked for Gran Caneria can't remember the hotel name,Rik hopefully i will leave all the snow here

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
Gordon we are going in June to this place http://www.thomson.c...i-tenerife.html

Could have had a look around the resort to see if there was owt else that would have suited you, but your booked now.
Good luck, I stayed there when it was the Gran Melia and it was frankly dire, its in the middle of nowhere and the service was third world rather than 5 star. Has a huge and freezing cold swimming pool, food was silly prices and I will pay plenty for a good meal. It effectively went bust for these reasons.

Dont want to put you off but when I stayed it was a lot of money and would hate to see someone waste a load on it.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Good luck, I stayed there when it was the Gran Melia and it was frankly dire, its in the middle of nowhere and the service was third world rather than 5 star. Has a huge and freezing cold swimming pool, food was silly prices and I will pay plenty for a good meal. It effectively went bust for these reasons.

Dont want to put you off but when I stayed it was a lot of money and would hate to see someone waste a load on it.
It has totally changed from when you went, we stayed at Sensatori Crete last year and we know what standards to expect.

I wouldnt worry about it if I were you, its my money thats paying for it, and its been said many times before.....Ye pays ye money and makes ye choice.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts