Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well xmas has been quite productive for me this year i have managed to get my car lowered on eibachs. A airtec intercooler, 3" mongoose downpipe, RS injectors, mod x installed. And today i went to whitley bay to get the windows tinted. And i am waiting on recieving my braided hoses. And my car is booked in for brakes all round with the hoses and 5.1 fluid.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the comments. The car still isnt anywhere near complete but looks whise not that far. Will have to be really good this year haha. And yeah santa is a petrol head i heard the supercharged V8 on his sleigh ha. Ruedolph was sick i take it.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Ya cars looking sweet with the windows done Timmy. You've done great considering how long you've had the car.

And you need to learn a modded ST will never be complete.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya cars looking sweet with the windows done Timmy. You've done great considering how long you've had the car.

And you need to learn a modded ST will never be complete.
ha ha. The wife needs to learn that a modded car is never complete. They done a good job on the windows like the sides ya cant even see the outline ya can on the back like. But i am gona have a look and see if i can improve that.

·
Registered
629 Posts
ha ha. The wife needs to learn that a modded car is never complete. They done a good job on the windows like the sides ya cant even see the outline ya can on the back like. But i am gona have a look and see if i can improve that.
Ill have to pop in n have a look if I'm passing this week. How's mod X now you've had time for it to settle in.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ill have to pop in n have a look if I'm passing this week. How's mod X now you've had time for it to settle in.
i still havent drove it much mate only had it to get the windows done. I ordered the braided hoses and havent got them yet from jw so hope they turn up tomorrow or my car wont be getting brakes done. They promised sat or monday aswell.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Looking good! I am getting mine done this month, stupid question to follow:-

I have already put 1 external ffoc sticker on the rear quarter, will it have to come off? Or can the tint just go straight over it.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Looking good! I am getting mine done this month, stupid question to follow:-

I have already put 1 external ffoc sticker on the rear quarter, will it have to come off? Or can the tint just go straight over it.
Not a stupid question mate, I need to know that too! Got a sticker each side on my rear quarter

·
Registered
777 Posts
Cars looking really nice Tim, i dont suppose you have any video of your wheels spinning do you, would love to see what the graphic looks like rotating

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Havent got any videos mate. My mate will have iff the rolling road day but i dont know how to send it to me. And the wheels are a rover gun metal grey with a little extra gold pearl i think mate hot my mate to paint them up for me and in the light i think they are a awsome colour. The photos dont do it justice

1 - 20 of 21 Posts