Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
QUOTE(karlos mogsy @ 28 Jan 2010, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>can you get xenon fog lights, iv done a search on here but nothing came up so thought id ask.

I will say why it is never foggy enough to use/need them)

However being helpful, I am not sure of you could get burners small engouh to fit, they are normaly quite long like headlight bulbs rather than the stubby fog builb.

If you can get burners then yes you just need to find somehwhere to mount the balasts etc.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
I am sure that you will be able to fit an aftermarket HID kit to the foglights if you really wanted, otherwise you could always fit xenon look bulbs like most people on here have.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Dennis @ 28 Jan 2010, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will say why it is never foggy enough to use/need them)

However being helpful, I am not sure of you could get burners small engouh to fit, they are normaly quite long like headlight bulbs rather than the stubby fog builb.

If you can get burners then yes you just need to find somehwhere to mount the balasts etc.
ye i kno what you mean, i dont drive around with my fogs on anyway but when i do use them in the fog it looks **** with 2 different coloured bulbs!!!

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
I put Osram nightbrakers in the full beam on our lasses and they were a good match for the HID's

I did think about getting some for the fogs but thought no point as no one would ever see them on at the sam etime as the HID's/full beam anyway.

If you you realy want them for completeness
, get the number for the fog bulb and put this along wiht 'HID' in Ebay, rember the factory HID's are only about 4600K not the usual 6000K

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i just went on ebay quickly and had a look and typed in h11 fog ford and theres loads of xenon fog light bulbs/sets.

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
QUOTE(s2-st170 @ 31 Jan 2010, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i just went on ebay quickly and had a look and typed in h11 fog ford and theres loads of xenon fog light bulbs/sets.

Were these just 'xenon' bulbs or HID kits?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts