Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear there is a new wireless network adapter being launched on the 20th November, does anyone know what the difference is between the old one and the new one.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Never had a problem with the one I have now. It does it's job and I'd hate to think how much the new one will cost, the current one is still £50-60. For me it's not worth changing it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I just have my sons hard wired through his pc using a virtual network and works fine saves all the expense of a wireless adapter

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
QUOTE(dave619 @ 16 Nov 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Never had a problem with the one I have now. It does it's job and I'd hate to think how much the new one will cost, the current one is still £50-60. For me it's not worth changing it.
It costs the same as the old one which is now discontinued

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
QUOTE(Mick @ 16 Nov 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It costs the same as the old one which is now discontinued

still not worth forking out all that dough to replace something that works fine already!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
QUOTE(maxal @ 16 Nov 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Do you know where I can buy the new one from?

Amazon have it up for pre-order and I'm sure GAME and other retailers will have it for sale after the 20th. If you have the old one and don't have any problems with it I wouldn't waste your money.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Mick @ 16 Nov 2009, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Amazon have it up for pre-order and I'm sure GAME and other retailers will have it for sale after the 20th. If you have the old one and don't have any problems with it I wouldn't waste your money.

I dont have one thanks for the info.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Its something i might be interested in. Mine disconnects at times etc. But my Nokia N97 connects fine. Maybe Father Christmas will buy me one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts