Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I have to drive down a track to get to work, not too bad in the summer but in the winter the car is filthy after about 2 days. Looks worse than yours believe it or not

·
Registered
786 Posts
Mine is FW and the amount of
it collects on a weekly basis during this type of weather is rediculous! So glad I gave a it a good few coats of wax/sealer before they started gritting the roads so it all washes off nicely!

Wish I could afford/had space for a winter run around so I could just garage the ST!

·
Registered
ST225 modified
4,091 Posts
Only problem with the EO - unless its immaculate and shiny it looks

Ditto black & white...

You cant beat PB or silver for looking decent all-year round...

EDIT:

BTW Alex, did you know Vanquish Motors seem to have changed to 'Riverside Racing' according the the sign on Edwards Lane... unless there's another tuner opened up ? The pic on the sign has a NissanGTR with a flaming zorst ...

·
Registered
433 Posts
that is clean comparative to when i took my eo to ireland and back the roads out there are something else but i always thought the orange looked quite cool when dirty, untill it was really bad but tbh ug seems the worst ever due to the arches and skirts seem to love the dirt even more than the st did

·
Registered
433 Posts
i do feel the pain of you pb owners as i used to own a black car, and do look dirty almost as soon as you finish cleaning them but imo they hold up quite well after that and only light coloured cars look really really bad when grit covered. but having said that keeping any colour looking good in this weather (exept silver) is near on impossible!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts