Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got bored today and decided to sort out the stereo and rear lights at last....had bit trouble with an aftermarket fascia theres a thread somewhere....anyway sorted that out

Car White Motor vehicle Automotive design Steering wheel

then took off the back lights to spi them did the indicators the other day so just fogs to do...

Car Vehicle Sky Automotive tail & brake light Plant

took another after a wash down....

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Sky

Attachments

·
Registered
743 Posts
I have used spi and found it easy not sure about carbon wrapping though! Might look into it although I dot have a clue of how to get the dashboard out!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
to take the center consel apart you need to start at the gear stick surround that just pops out.then theres 2 screws holding the ash tray in.then you need to pop your head unit out mate then there are 2 screws holding the head unit surround in place.and thats it mate i think there is a how to some where with pics

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
to take the center consel apart you need to start at the gear stick surround that just pops out.then theres 2 screws holding the ash tray in.then you need to pop your head unit out mate then there are 2 screws holding the head unit surround in place.and thats it mate i think there is a how to some where with pics
Exactly that pal.....easy stuff even for someone like me..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts