Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Honestly, yes I would as my car will be getting the whole front end repainted because of the stone chips and a big dent in the bonnet.

My car is black though it shouldnt stick out as much

·
Registered
28 Posts
No ST should be covered up. Its annoying getting chips or dents but gotta except it. Only had my car a week before a large stone chipped the paint just above my windscreen
but doesn't make me wanna cover her up in bubblewrap.......altho.....

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
That is a cheap product there is better on the market...

Also there is no point to the bonnet bra as it is just a fashion accessory that looks bad.

I have a full front one as a few already know on here,it is only ever fitted for long journeys(Ford Fair etc) and before the comments start I know it does not look the part but it does the job and stops stonechips...

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,446 Posts
QUOTE(Dennis @ 25 Feb 2010, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>there is no point to car-bras, they make your car look pants while you own it so the paint looks good for the next owner

you also have to explain to people what the binbag is on the front of your car!......er its a car bra............strange look...........its to prevent stone chips.........
...........person walks away..........whispering ******** under their breath....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.