Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Storm @ 16 Dec 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It would DEFO be in my dream garage!

Along with one of these:

Hmmmmm Click me

My brother had a Black 2.8 Ghia X Executive with full grey leather trim... it was stunning!!!

Very nice but would prefer a Mk 1 Granada to a Mk 2...there is still a few time warp examples floating around

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Storm @ 16 Dec 2009, 10:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like 'em all, loved the 3.0 version and the coupe!

A bloke I work with is a self confessed Mk 1 Granada addict(recently sold his last one,a 3.0 Ghia he had dry stored since the early 80's) he has owned about 35 of them every type even a Dorchester limo and a hearse

He has seen the light now though and has Merc E55 and a BMW 850ci

·
Registered
234 Posts
QUOTE(Jimmy @ 16 Dec 2009, 10:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just come across this on Pistonheads when having a little nosey as you do

It has to be one of my favourite cars of all time,I looked for one years ago but never found one clean enough...this has to be on of the finest S1 Turbos remaining

http://www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1368297.htm

That is nice i will have to show this to Alan he has a soft spot for these, and i wouldnt want a car just to keep in the garage i would want to use it and show it off

1 - 10 of 10 Posts