With:

USA
ALGERIA
SLOVENIA

we should easily win that group. good draw for us

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
It will be better when we have it in England, but thats a great result for us. Just hope we don't slip up.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
QUOTE(boost junkie @ 4 Dec 2009, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well we have been drawn in group C

With:

USA
ALGERIA
SLOVENIA

we should easily win that group. good draw for us

......oh you dont mean us
you mean the
ach well...good luck! Looks like a good group to start the campaign off with.

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(wirral-blue @ 31 Jan 2010, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Can't wait for this June , got tickets, flights and accomadation for the England Algeria game in Cape Town.......

Is it true that the FA have sent back loads of tickets unsold?? people probably nervous about going over there

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE(theboy @ 1 Feb 2010, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is it true that the FA have sent back loads of tickets unsold?? people probably nervous about going over there

Not sure about that, I got my tickets thru winning a coca cola competition and I'm sure they'll look after us...

·
Registered
362 Posts
QUOTE(theboy @ 1 Feb 2010, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is it true that the FA have sent back loads of tickets unsold?? people probably nervous about going over there

I think England got allocated 27000 and had sold 25000 so not that many unsold. Other countries alot worse, one of them got allocated 17000 and only sold 7000.

·
Registered
481 Posts
In the Sunday papers it said that the BBC team were going to recieve basic training in order to protect themselves. I could just see Hansen and Lawrensen diving over car bonnets

1 - 13 of 13 Posts