Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below are some images of Wolf Racing' s Launch of their ST250 350bhp upgrade at this month's Essen Show.

The additional performance is achieved using a larger turbocharger and upgraded intercooler, induction system and exhaust.

They also launched a big brake kit to help haul the beast back to respectable speeds along with a aerodynamic kit.

As will all Wolf Racing upgrades the packages have full TUV approval - Pricing is yet to be announced however we should have it in the next two weeks on our sponsor section

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Seems impressive Gary. I take it Collins are going to be selling the package?

Not a fan of the styling at all though. They've managed to make the rear look even worse. Think 2 ovals (1 each side a la mk2), and a much less "busy" rear bumper would work better

·
Registered
12,119 Posts
The additional performance is achieved using a larger turbocharger and upgraded intercooler, induction system and exhaust

And the mapping?

Thought id ask before anyone else does but are there any power graphs available?

·
Vendor
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The additional performance is achieved using a larger turbocharger and upgraded intercooler, induction system and exhaust

And the mapping?

Thought id ask before anyone else does but are there any power graphs available?
Sorry yes mapping too - will edit post

·
Vendor
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seems impressive Gary. I take it Collins are going to be selling the package?

Not a fan of the styling at all though. They've managed to make the rear look even worse. Think 2 ovals (1 each side a la mk2), and a much less "busy" rear bumper would work better
Yes we (Collins Performance) are the Importers for Wolf Racing

Wolf Racing products have always been 'marmite' - either you love them or hate them

I was surprised at the volume of parts/packages which we used to sell - I built a business (Profile Automotive) up just on sell their product.

Image below of my Wolf Racing WR300 ST in 2006

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
Not keen on the back bumper, seems little point having that bank piece if there's no exhaust in it. 350bhp is going to be tricky to put down on the road as well.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Out of interest for the MK3 owners Gary, will the map be a WR map or will Martin be making his own when you begin selling the 350 package?

·
Vendor
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Depends mate. 350 isn't too hard to get down in the mk 2, and 420 isn't either according to johnny and andy.

I suppose the mapping will play a big part in that.

I'm sure Gary will correct me, but don't wolf use code:red for their mapping?
Hi Alex - Wolf dont use Code Red they their own mapping platform

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
Depends mate. 350 isn't too hard to get down in the mk 2, and 420 isn't either according to johnny and andy.

I suppose the mapping will play a big part in that.
250bhp is a bit tricky as it is on the Mk3, at least it is for me lol. But yes, I suppose the mapping will play a part as to how the power is delivered.

·
Vendor
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Out of interest for the MK3 owners Gary, will the map be a WR map or will Martin be making his own when you begin selling the 350 package?
We will be offering Wolfs' software on the Big Turbo upgrades and our own on the standard turbo upgrades

·
Vendor
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
See I knew i'd need correcting.

The only reason I thought that was from a page on the code:red website where they talk about a code:red wr330.
That was my doing at Profile Automotive - confusing the issue
- we were the UK importers of both Code Red and Wolf racing and we used to 'mix and match' both product ranges to make up our UK packages

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
The power upgrade is good .. the look of the car is terrible in my opinion, as im quite a fan of the MK3 anyway but like mentioned above its marmite with that styleing!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts