Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will be needing some of these fairly soon, but after a search they seem to be coming back along the lines of £40/50

I did see some one mention boosch or halfords but they were old threads?

Just wondered if anyone had found any recently that were bit cheaper?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
I got the long front one for £6 in Costco! Its a Goodyear one! It fits ok but doesnt have the snazzy cover over the pivot so looks a bit odd if you look closely! They didnt have the smaller one in stock though!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Mines 3 year odl in February this year and its on its original wipers still, still work a treat, i reckon brilliant value for money if dealers are only charging £40/£50...

dads BM is like £75 a set!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(fishface31a @ 9 Jan 2010, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got the long front one for £6 in Costco! Its a Goodyear one! It fits ok but doesnt have the snazzy cover over the pivot so looks a bit odd if you look closely! They didnt have the smaller one in stock though!

£6
Thats more like it lol.

Well im going to pop into halfords and have a browse this afteroon see if i can find and cheaper ones

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
i need some new ones and hunted around , cheapest i could find were £35 online but i never got around to getting some with it been crimbo .... will have to wait until payday now

·
Registered
885 Posts
My advice would be to go online and try out spectrumblades.co.uk. They are not the cheapest but they are very good wiper blades and come in a variety of colours. They will last you much longer than standard as they are made from silicone which makes them very weather resistent.

·
Registered
588 Posts
QUOTE(Chrissy_bwoy @ 9 Jan 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ford are £40.60+Vat

or if you can get employee discount £16

that is shocking from Ford, my parents have a new honda civic and they got theirs from honda and they only cost about £25-£30 iirc and honda are expensive for parts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.