Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a little difficulty locating oe wipers on line there are plenty of Bosh aero twin, but I've had them and not that impressed with them if I'm honest, so i want some Ford ones. I just can't seem to find any.

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What's wrong with Bosch ones? Ive had them twice now and find them great.
David i have had a few sets of Bosh to say the least, i just find they are a little noisy at times, and tend to judder as well, it may be that mine are cream crackered :lol:

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
Mick, they shouldn't be noisy if they're in good condition, I hate noisy wipers too mate and found that when they judder they're probably cooked and not as flexible as they should be.

I normally change my set once a year.

·
Premium Member
Graham - mk2 stage 3
5,195 Posts
I got a couple of Bosch sets from Costco ages ago when they were on offer. Can't remember what they were actually called now - it was ages ago - but they were OK..

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
It really wouldn't surprise me if the OE Ford ones are made by somebody else anyway, just have a Ford badge on them.

·
Premium Member
ST225 - CP340
1,114 Posts
Fitted a set of Aerotwins at the weekend (front and rear). Have to say the quality of the Ford/Motorcraft ones feels a lot better. Bosch ones came with a tacky plastic adapter for the fronts. Proof is in the pudding, but it may well be back to Ford next time around!

·
Premium Member
2,589 Posts
I'm having a little difficulty locating oe wipers on line there are plenty of Bosh aero twin, but I've had them and not that impressed with them if I'm honest, so i want some Ford ones. I just can't seem to find any.
Bit late to the party but sometimes ford can be cheaper for wiper blades, not sure what the price is as I get them from a mate who works for ford.

·
Premium Member
ST225 - CP340
1,114 Posts
Well after a few months really not impressed with the aerotwin at all - get loads of spatter off the end of the long blade.
Ordered a set of ford blades now so hopefully they'll work out better!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts