Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi i just got a new laptop with windows 7 on, i have install DSCI and try to install the data cable drivers, but as its so new windows 7 wont install right. keeps saying Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. is there an update driver as i really need to remap for the winter. im running windows 7 64bit, can any one help?? or is there somthing im doing wrong?

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Windows 7 doesn't like things where it cannot verify the digital signature. I had this issue trying to use my ps3 controller with Windows 7.

The only way you can currently get around it that i have found is to pop Windows 7 into 'test mode' then it seems to run the software as normal, as it doesn't try to verify digital signatures.

If someone finds a better way i would like to know too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Johnc01932 @ 30 Nov 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Windows 7 doesn't like things where it cannot verify the digital signature. I had this issue trying to use my ps3 controller with Windows 7.

The only way you can currently get around it that i have found is to pop Windows 7 into 'test mode' then it seems to run the software as normal, as it doesn't try to verify digital signatures.

If someone finds a better way i would like to know too.

Hi thanks for the help, to get it in test mode do you mean when laptop starting up keep hitting delete or is there an easyer way?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts