Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an autobot message about my "DreamScience Or Mountune" Topic

Where is it gone

Whats the point in using this if everything you post gets deleted

I am sick of this happening

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
It has been moved to the area where is should have been posted in the first place. This area also contains many other topics on exactly the same subject.

If you continue to post in the wrong section, you will continue to have this "problem".

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whats wrong with it being in the Main ST Related area

Seems how it does concern an ST the last time i checked

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
When you posted you're original Mountune topic back in August Gav posted this reply which really says it all.

All of these mods and more have been discussed at great, great length in the 'Technical Section - Modification' area of the site. New threads such as this only serve to dilute the information and you'll find that your questions have been answered many times over (and often with a greater breadth and depth of answer too).

It's well worth finding the £10/yr to join up as an owner member in order to benefit from the wealth of technical knowledge contained within the site.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
QUOTE(bluestdublin @ 28 Dec 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>whats wrong with it being in the Main ST Related area

Seems how it does concern an ST the last time i checked

Apart from the "Off Topic" posts that could be argued for all of the 630,000 posts made on this forum. Can you imagine trying to find usefull information to a subject by having to read all of those?

The sections are there to help find information quickly, information that might be very important to an individual member.

Choosing to post whever you see fit makes it more difficult for everyone else to find the information they need, that is why Staff will move the topic, not to the detremiment of you, but the benefit of everyone else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts