Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just orderd my new ST3 in Tangerine Scream with all the packs £24565.
They have one in stock so I could have it in 2-3 weeks but am going to wait to pick her up on 1st March.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
That's a good deal especially if you don't get privilege. I've waited twice for a new plate but now a cars old within 6months so don't bother anymore unless its like a week wait lol

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lot's of sleep's till you pick it up but im sure it will be worth it.....enjoy
It's going to drive me nuts waiting I'm sure
, but I thought possible a slightly better re sale value if and when I come to sell her.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's a good deal especially if you don't get privilege. I've waited twice for a new plate but now a cars old within 6months so don't bother anymore unless its like a week wait lol
I was pleased with it mate, £1500 deposit allowance helped.
Once I've shown of with a 13 plate for a couple of months
I'll put my private plate on.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
They have one in stock so I could have it in 2-3 weeks but am going to wait to pick her up on 1st March.
Same here mate waiting for 1st March tangerine scream also

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I was pleased with it mate, £1500 deposit allowance helped.
Once I've shown of with a 13 plate for a couple of months
I'll put my private plate on.
Lol mines on a 12 plate. I left that on till the 62 plate came out then stuck my plate on it. Lol yea that finance deposit allowance is good. I've done it on my last 2 cars but got the st as soon as it was released so wasn't available however still got a cracking deal considering most dealers I tried at the time was only will to give me my privilege discount and no dealer discount.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Exactly the same here, my blue ST-2 was in stock so is being shipped down to the dealer as we speak, so I could have it in 2 weeks time. However I think I'll hold out to the 1st March and get it on a 13 plate. It seems silly to register a car in February.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I like private plates, makes people guess how old it is.
I assume you work for Ford to get privilege discount?
Exactly and yep work for fords. If you know someone who works for fords there is a thing called ambassadors discount. You get half the amount off a ford employee would so for the focus they get £1700 so you would get £850 off ontop of the deal you already got if your dealer is decent. By that I mean some will work out a deal with your discount but the way it should be done and some dealers do is you work out the best possible deal then take your discount ontop of that otherwise no point in getting the employee discount in the first place. Also the emplyee discount ain't what it used to be, I get more off Mazda lol

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Exactly and yep work for fords. If you know someone who works for fords there is a thing called ambassadors discount. You get half the amount off a ford employee would so for the focus they get £1700 so you would get £850 off ontop of the deal you already got if your dealer is decent. By that I mean some will work out a deal with your discount but the way it should be done and some dealers do is you work out the best possible deal then take your discount ontop of that otherwise no point in getting the employee discount in the first place. Also the emplyee discount ain't what it used to be, I get more off Mazda lol
I know you now, does that count

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm waiting until 1st march too
it's getting built in the next few weeks! Can't wait! Spirit blue, ST3 style pack, Sony dab premium sound, privacy glass, door edge protectors

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I like private plates, makes people guess how old it is.
I assume you work for Ford to get privilege discount?

I so agree with that, want it now, waiting is so bad....
Tell me about it, can't sleep already haha

Mine got built on the 12th
Tangerine Scream
Style Pack
Privacy glass
Premium audio with a sub

Can't waittt

1 - 20 of 78 Posts