Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im currently on long term leave due to pending dishacharge) and as many of you know my relationship broke down last month, I've now fallen out with my mother as we can only be around each other for so long before we start bickering.

I dont want to go back down to my own camp and was wondering whether its possible to stay on another camp? and if so whats the logistics of it all?

The Camp I'm thinking is DST Leconfield, as I know they have a lot of transit blocks.

Any help would be great folks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Im currently on long term leave due to pending dishacharge) and as many of you know my relationship broke down last month, I've now fallen out with my mother as we can only be around each other for so long before we start bickering.

I dont want to go back down to my own camp and was wondering whether its possible to stay on another camp? and if so whats the logistics of it all?

The Camp I'm thinking is DST Leconfield, as I know they have a lot of transit blocks.

Any help would be great folks.
Sorry to say probably not mate. I'd try Catterick if I were you. They have some blocks for people leaving the forces. Look up CTP Catterick on google they might be able to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts