Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,020 Posts
Unfortunately unless you have any supporting evidence such as receipts etc you are onto a bit of a looser. Or maybe stickers on the car or under the bonnet from a tuning company? If the previous owner didn't know I presume they didn't do the work on it either? You can try either back tracking through the V5 until you find the owner that did the work. Or stabbing in the dark & ringing around a few of the bigger tuning companies such as Collins, Mountune, or Dreamscience to see if they have a record of the car on their books. Are there any other parts on the car that might point to a particular tuner like a specific air filter/intake set up? With you being in Ireland I don't know of any tuning companies across the water which makes it harder so it must have been a mainland car at some time?

Failing that unless the car & map is developing a problem just enjoy the car!

· Registered
217 Posts
I would almost certainly rule out Dreamscience as most of the people running there maps over here are using they handheld systems which is locked to the car until its unmapped. So if it's not with the car it would be unless.

Where about in the country is the car from originally?

Try tuners local to that area to see if they have any records of the car.

Torquetronix, Auto-tune, there's a revo dealer in Bangor to can't remember there name. Collins performance across the water also seem to be popular over here so they could be worth a shout.

Failing all that best bet I'd have would be put a post on Facebook pages jon44 and such, someone will know the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.