Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like they are busy as he said they are going to fit me in round other work so looks like an all day job

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I was also going to be there for my RS clutch but i am getting that done today. I may pop in if there is going to be a few of you there and maybe bring you boys some food

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm booked in for monday, but asked about saturday via email but from what it sounds they are very busy on saturday so perhaps monday for me....

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
The place on the corner by them is cheap for food too

You guys should have a laugh up there, i did for the 2 daysi was up for my bits and bobs last week!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
My mates having his fiesta ST serviced saturday and im picking him up so ill be there bout 10ish. They saud drop it off first thing and we will do it around other work but should be done in an hour so i told him ill pick you up cos it wont be done in an hour, especially as all you guys are havin stuff done ! LOL

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MCST @ 17 Feb 2010, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm booked in for monday, but asked about saturday via email but from what it sounds they are very busy on saturday so perhaps monday for me....

you may want to ring them back and check as i have found myself with an unplanned day off so i,m going tomorow now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts