Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people.

I am after someone who has an 07 St 5 Doors with Autolight and Autowipers from Factory, and preference without Xenon Lights.

If you have this type of ST, could you pls PM your VIN?

I need it, so i can upgrade the software on my ST, cause i just retrofitted Autowiper and autolights.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

David

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Just in case anyone thinks there is anything dodgy in this, it is perfectly legit.

I provided my own VIN for a similar request some time ago, so if anyone can help please don't worry about doing so.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Yep to me !!!!!

I tried loading the vin info into my car to enable the autowipers but it dont work !!! Have even loaded the info from another ST from this site and at best the front lights worked on dip but none of the dash or rear lights worked !!! its got to be possible but i suggest it needs someone who is compliant with creating AS BUILD data as its the only way its gonna work correctly.

I hope i can be proven wrong as im @ £500 in at the moment......

Note : It might be worth checking if its possible to REWRITE the whole car as per one that has ALL the features of ours plus the lights etc... and then changing the vin details afterwards....Mmmmm.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(RIK @ 11 Jan 2010, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep to me !!!!!

I tried loading the vin info into my car to enable the autowipers but it dont work !!! Have even loaded the info from another ST from this site and at best the front lights worked on dip but none of the dash or rear lights worked !!! its got to be possible but i suggest it needs someone who is compliant with creating AS BUILD data as its the only way its gonna work correctly.

I hope i can be proven wrong as im @ £500 in at the moment......

Note : It might be worth checking if its possible to REWRITE the whole car as per one that has ALL the features of ours plus the lights etc... and then changing the vin details afterwards....Mmmmm.

Well RIK that is what I'm going to try. Get the ASDATA build from the VIN from a same spec as mine with the Extra features and then reload it to my car and change the VIN. That is what i was suggested to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts