Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
Jason SB MK3 RS
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who was on the A470 heading up to Merthyr today. You passed me in my Orange ST-2 with the black alloys. What upgrade have you got on it ? Would have had a little play but the kids were in the car and you were a bit quicker than me cos I got no upgrade YET !!!!!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
QUOTE(Jason Sullivan @ 18 Jan 2010, 04:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Who was on the A470 heading up to Merthyr today. You passed me in my Orange ST-2 with the black alloys. What upgrade have you got on it ? Would have had a little play but the kids were in the car and you were a bit quicker than me cos I got no upgrade YET !!!!!!!

Hi jason it was me, don't normaly drive like that, I was late for work! (I work in Brecon, live in Pencoed) It's got the CodeRed 285 package with Radtec cooler. Also got bonnet vents to help keep it cool

·
Premium Member
Jason SB MK3 RS
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Jonathan @ 19 Jan 2010, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi jason it was me, don't normaly drive like that, I was late for work! (I work in Brecon, live in Pencoed) It's got the CodeRed 285 package with Radtec cooler. Also got bonnet vents to help keep it cool

Hi Jon bet that is costing you a bit doing that mileage every day.I live in Caerphilly but from Merthyr and still working up there.I seem to spend more time in Tesco Upper Boat filling up than I do in work.Wife driving it for the first time tomorrow since I picked up the
on 23rd Dec cos of the weather we have had she has been a bit scared. She is taking it to cardiff city centre now im really scared !!!

See you round mate !

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hope it comes back in one piece
You're right about the fuel costs, 24-25mpg, over £20.00 a day! Worth it though, the
is a great car, this is my second and it still makes me smile. Get it chipped, makes a big differance.
I'll keep my eye out for you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts