Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Playing with the idea of getting my roof wrapped gloss black to match the wheels, just wondered if anyone has had this done could they possibly post a photo so I can make a decision on weather I want to go ahead with it or not, thanks:)

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Playing with the idea of getting my roof wrapped gloss black to match the wheels, just wondered if anyone has had this done could they possibly post a photo so I can make a decision on weather I want to go ahead with it or not, thanks:)
Theres a, few Mattocks had his done recently and there doing an offer at the mo http://www.focusstoc...-stoc-boss-dog/

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They look smart but think I'm gonna keep my roof white for now, poor boys sealant just arrived so il just keep it as shiny as possible:D t

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
I'm going for black roof and w/mirrors on my electric white next weekend I'm also going to fly eye the front an rear lights il post up a few picks may change your mind lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Personally I'd go gloss as the others above, sort of looks like glass. That picture of Loops blends in nice with the windscreen!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts