Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just home from whitby looked like a good turnout inspite of the
weather fog and snow over the moors.looked like 50 or so cars had turned out i probably missed out as i didnt stop to long wanted to hear what some of the cars sounded like with different exhaust mods on . there where some realy tidy cars there got a few ideas for mine now realy fancy the rs wheels but will need a few blob shifts in for them

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I would like to thank every one that turned up to day in the cold and rain.

There was a total of 55 cars hopefully the biggest run upto date (wait conformation from the club)

And no you can't blame me for the road on to the sea front in Scarborough being closed

·
Registered
6,704 Posts
great day Tony shame about Scarborough but dosnt matter we'd done the best bit anyway (fish n chips)

btw i wish i had a photo of us driving down the coastal road - from the top of one of the hills all i could see for about a mile were ST's

·
Registered
156 Posts
good day out loved it .driving down the sea front all u could hear was the
popping n bangs
.Good job tony enjoyed the run

·
Registered
824 Posts
QUOTE(vicarofsheff @ 28 Feb 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would like to thank every one that turned up to day in the cold and rain.

There was a total of 55 cars hopefully the biggest run upto date (wait conformation from the club)

And no you can't blame me for the road on to the sea front in Scarborough being closed

54 cars I think, I'm not sure if you want to count the one that was already parked up there when I first arrived. Still I'm sure it a club record. I didn't get to Scarborough but hope it was enjoyable.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
QUOTE(treborrobert2 @ 28 Feb 2010, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>54 cars I think, I'm not sure if you want to count the one that was already parked up there when I first arrived. Still I'm sure it a club record. I didn't get to Scarborough but hope it was enjoyable.

did you count the megan

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well done Tony
a great day, soooooooooooooo many
's

Company was good and the
and Chips were great, here's to the next one.

Gray/Chris

·
Registered
467 Posts
QUOTE(vicarofsheff @ 28 Feb 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would like to thank every one that turned up to day in the cold and rain.

first time for me on this run but it was spot on mate met a couple of new people and some not so new people and the fish and chips were great so good day all in all,well done mate a great run well organised

1 - 20 of 111 Posts