Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
I have been inundated with a request to post up meeting times and places for northeast members to meet up en-route to Eden Camp.

If we repeat last June's convoy, the itinerary will be as follows,

Durham Services 8.15-8.30
Durhamlad, Andy
cbred ?
john-st3
Orange Man, Gordon
Cristiano
Richy
Phil_Allan
Bertiee, Simon
Martiy

Teesside Park 9.00-9.15
treborrobert2 Rob
shep76
loko, Paul
nelbo ?
yarmuk, Gary
craigst2010
Tarpo
STDAV

The route details have not yet been finalised but last time it was mainly "B" roads.

Post your names up if you're up for it.

UPDATE 6PM 27th FEB

Just been informed that the route over moors is totally clear and the roads are "normal" so we shall take last years route
with one proviso, if visibility is poor ie raining, then we might be better off taking more conventional roads which should have had any potholes patched by now.

See you all in the morning

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
QUOTE(treborrobert2 @ 6 Feb 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have been inundated with a request to post up meeting times and places for northeast members to meet up en-route to Eden Camp.

If we repeat last June's convoy, the itnerary will be as follows,

Durham Services 8.15-8.30
Durhamlad

Teesside Park 9.00-9.15
treborrobert2

The route details have not yet been finalised but last time it was mainly "B" roads.

Post your names up if you're up for it.

Who told you I would be there.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
QUOTE(treborrobert2 @ 8 Feb 2010, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Added, did you go last June mate?

i did but didnt really know anyone so i just tagged along on the way to whitby and missed the eden camp start, but now i know a few faces i will be there from the start

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.