Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi

am looking for a new gd induction kit and heard that these two are the best , is there much differance between the two kits, i know ones enclosed so would that be better because of the colder air?

·
Registered
962 Posts
I think the gen 2 cais he's mentioned is the AS one? It's probably personal preference mate, I'm leaning towards the AS one purely on price, unfortunately I've got to go to DS and collect remap kit and have a DP fitted so I might have my arm twisted by the guys there!

Read through the information that cknott20 has provided in the links above and make your own mind up.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea that's the one, I do like the enclosed look but but everyone seems to think DS is the way forward. Only concern with the open filters is water ingress and stucking hot air in.

Also thanks for the links cknott20

·
Registered
629 Posts
The filter on the DSCI ind kit sits behind the fog light well away from the heat from the block. I've got one on my ST and I love it. It sounds awesome. Have a look in the classifieds on the site. You might get a 2nd hand one for the price of the AS one if that's what you decide to go for.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Might being the operative word. DS have their Xmas sale on until mid January, 80 quid off I think so not far off what's in the classifieds...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts