Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All.

I am looking for a bit of advice....I am hoping to get a 3" down pipe, 100 cell cat, DS induction kit and possibly intercooler. Not Cat back as I don't want the car to be too loud.

My question is, which re-map would best suit these mods and how much power would you expect from this sort of set-up??

Driveabilty is important.

L19YDM

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Any of the usual will work DS, Code:Red or Bluefin.

With them mods your probably looking at 285-300. However some people do have more than 300 with similar mods.

Have a search about on here and you will find LOADS of info on this.

Code:Red is my choice
with similar mods. However i dont have a clue how much power i have, but it is very driveable which is all that matters.

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
The dreamscience maps are very popular on here (race+ dsci etc) but i would say try code red,as thats what i have on my car and i love it
As for power with those mod's you've listed could give you anywhere between 260 and 300bhp

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(loko @ 24 Dec 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>if you dont want extra noise then dont add a 100 cell sportcat and downpipe as they are the biggest culprits, the extra noise from a catback is hardly noticeable

I fitted my Mongoose catback to a standard cat and downpipe and there was DEFINATELY a difference in volume and sound. I fitted the sports cat and downpipe 6 months later and the volume increased slightly and there are more pops and bangs

·
Registered
293 Posts
i run dreamscience personally great map IMO but they all seem to get the same reports i used to use there DSCI map but now run ModC which is great
running simler mods to what you are thinking about but with the cat back also

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.