1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would you rather a red
or an black mondeo diesel

just need to find out what this clubs about

·
Registered
182 Posts
i would prefer i 2009 titanium x sport 2.2tdci remaped to 250bhp that is 800 euro cheaper to tax and will do more MPG and when your ST is worth less than than a normal Focus lol

but i love my fast Fords and thats why i will prpbably order my new RS for 2010 in the next few weeks

And i would have a Mondeo over a Red ST because they are boring and dont look well at all

cant wait to get my RS

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(bluestdublin @ 6 Dec 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i would prefer i 2009 titanium x sport 2.2tdci remaped to 250bhp that is 800 euro cheaper to tax and will do more MPG and when your ST is worth less than than a normal Focus lol

but i love my fast Fords and thats why i will prpbably order my new RS for 2010 in the next few weeks

And i would have a Mondeo over a Red ST because they are boring and dont look well at all

cant wait to get my RS
can some please explain to this person that hes on the wrong forum

why would someone join an st club then try and tell them he prefers a mondeo

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I think as far as real petrol heads are concerned there are only a couple of oil burners that make the grade

anything with the 35 BMW in it, a JTD, Leon maybe, perhaps the Saab TTiD anything else is really just a shopping car IMO

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
BMW 335d, 123d, 535d I would have

The VAG diesel pumping out 170bhp is quite puchy as well but sounds so rattly

I like the Jaguar XF so if I had to have a diesel and proce wasnt an option I'd have the 270bhp 3litre V6 diesel XF.

Chris

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
QUOTE(Simo @ 6 Dec 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>BMW 335d, 123d, 535d I would have

The VAG diesel pumping out 170bhp is quite puchy as well but sounds so rattly

I like the Jaguar XF so if I had to have a diesel and proce wasnt an option I'd have the 270bhp 3litre V6 diesel XF.

Chris

My dad has the mental petrol XF, which my mum seems to use as a drift car lol. I was impressed when I test drove the Diesel but not in the same league as the 35 beemer

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
if money was no problem and it would have to be a diesel
the twin tubo diesel bimmer for me or maybe a nice diesel merc or even an audi a6
but saying that i am a petrol head if money wernt a problem it would nt be a diesel

i had garys crd for a few days if money was a problem that would do fine very nice car for an diesel

·
Registered
11,718 Posts
QUOTE(kevin @ 6 Dec 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>would you rather a red
or an black mondeo diesel

just need to find out what this clubs about

You having a laugh only one choice
if not then
this forum

·
Registered
182 Posts
Look Kevin sorry for over reacting I love my ST so much hope to get a new one or an RS I wouldn't change it for a diesel I was wondering what you all thought ST rule

·
Registered
77 Posts
QUOTE(Simo @ 6 Dec 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I like the Jaguar XF so if I had to have a diesel and proce wasnt an option I'd have the 270bhp 3litre V6 diesel XF.

Chris

The 3L V6 XF is a nice motor. I work as an engineer for Jag so I get out in the cars regularly for testing. Lovely motors when you just want to get from A to B quickly and in supreme comfort. Phenomenal torque too. Beats any other car in the segment hands down in my opinion. In every area, but especially in terms of interior. The new XJ is the same. I don't think I could drive an auto all the time though, a manual box is a more involving drive. I'm still glad to be hopping into the ST for the journey home at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(bluestdublin @ 6 Dec 2009, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Look Kevin sorry for over reacting I love my ST so much hope to get a new one or an RS I wouldn't change it for a diesel I was wondering what you all thought ST rule
oh ok

s are the best

the
is an very nice car a bit over pricey for me for a ford as they lose value very quickly and in my opinion the only time it will be worth something is in 30 years and never been used

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
and the best thing off all is out off a 100 views 4 people aswed red st a 1 for the diesel

this club is :censored:ed what a shame did nt use to think this at all

well im off to see how the ffoc are doing or the sts oners

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.