Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a couple of mates went out tonight for a random drive seeing as I brought the camera with me thought it'd be a good idea to get some snaps,
Anyway as I saw it myself, it's the Focus Evoloution... Mk1 Mk2 and Mk3 So Which One you Would have? that's the question
Love them all!

Gaz.

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
Cracking cars love going out in that, the torque kicks you in the face
i've ever had a chance to go in one
got a bit of a soft spot for the mk1 focus lol, was thinking about getting an RS before i bought the ST!

both STs look great too by the way! always good to see a nice sea grey mk2

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've ever had a chance to go in one
got a bit of a soft spot for the mk1 focus lol, was thinking about getting an RS before i bought the ST!

both STs look great too by the way! always good to see a nice sea grey mk2
So do I mate love them as well, so much more hardcore than our Sts haha
an thanks buddy appreciated always try an keep on top of her specially with this weather lately lol! I love the comparison to the mk2 an mk3

·
Registered
219 Posts
Id have the rs but I have one and yes it's a lot more hard core then the st.

Is it me or does the mk3 just look like a normal focus sat there in the middle? The other two just look wider, lower and made for a purpose.

Jonny.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
My opinion is the mk3 makes the mk2 & mk1 rs look very dated now in the styling dept and so jt should given the age of them now.

I really sidnt like the mk3 but Ive seen a few now and their growing on me. But coudlnt live with that colour.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My opinion is the mk3 makes the mk2 & mk1 rs look very dated now in the styling dept and so jt should given the age of them now.

I really sidnt like the mk3 but Ive seen a few now and their growing on me. But coudlnt live with that colour.
I think the mk3 has taken a lot of flack, I wasn't keen but they are a really lovely looking car in person
seen them in black an blue an look great!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Would love a mk1 RS just think it may be a step back? :\
Unfortunately I cant say ive driven one, but to this day I still think its a gorgeous car. I wouldn't consider it a step back, but at the same time wouldn't swap for one as I love the ST too much!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts