Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Was wondering if I can use Mod A or B with my mods. They are airtec intercooler, AS CAIS and a Mongoose Cat back. Do I need a 3" downpipe and sportscat to run Mod A or B or will it be okay to run as is. I am currently on DSCI, any help would be gratefully received

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(Thurso @ 15 Dec 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, Was wondering if I can use Mod A or B with my mods. They are airtec intercooler, AS CAIS and a Mongoose Cat back. Do I need a 3" downpipe and sportscat to run Mod A or B or will it be okay to run as is. I am currently on DSCI, any help would be gratefully received

Not sure about Mod A but i'd expect you need the full hit of mods to get the most out of Mod B - you've got the intercooler which would help. You could always try it and see?

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
QUOTE(admire that @ 15 Dec 2009, 10:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It may even be bad for the car as it will run too hot. The 3" downpipe and intercooler help keep things cool.

Oh, and you may as well have 50bhp in this weather. I can't remember the last time I put my foot to the floor

Good points, I'd forgotten about the first one but experience the second one every day now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts