Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been repeated many many times. I've done my few hours research and came to few ideas that seemed abit too much, such as removing the passenger seat.

So for I manged to get both wires into the glove box (the power and remote cable). Now I would like to feed the wires to my boot, what is the best/simplest way possible?

there already is a small hole in the carpet directly under the glove box...I could perhaps feed them in and guide them to the back, but on the rear seats is there a hole or something the wires can go into then feed to the boot?

Thanks

·
Registered
777 Posts
I recently ran my cables in my car, did the power cable down the passenger side and the AUX and Amp Remote down the drivers side,

Power Cable ran straight out of the back of the glove box and down the side of the passenger door underneath the door seal and then under the rear seat trim and into the boot.

Aux And Amp Remote ran along the bit of plastic above the driver peddles down the door trim, along the door trim and up the rear seam trim into the boot.

Door trim was easy, just pull up the rubber seal on the doors and then push the cables underneath the plastic and then put the rubber trim back down.

Really Really Easy.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
running the cables all the way along the car under the carpets is as mentioned particularly easy on the ST, you should have no problem removing the seals to lift the carpet up and the cables will sit quite nicely under there

·
Registered
213 Posts
running the cables all the way along the car under the carpets is as mentioned particularly easy on the ST, you should have no problem removing the seals to lift the carpet up and the cables will sit quite nicely under there
I hope so! I have a 4000w kit waiting in the garage to make some serious noise lmao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts