Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desperatly trying to get info from numerous sections off the forum but cant as it still says i'm not a member. I have paid my membership fee so how long does this take to process.

I've never come across a site thats not activated immediatly after payment so i think there must be some kind of problem.

HELP!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
You clicked a box saying you understood how long it may take for you account to be activated when you paid. lol

·
1,599 Posts
Accounts are updated manually and can take up to 96 hours as explained in the registration process. It'll be worth the wait

·
Registered
662 Posts
Oh dear - you didn't just ask that question did you?

Quickly, jump behind the sofa and prepare for the barrage of abuse!!

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
with the weather the way it is matey, my guess is that the registration system is froze solid. they may have to use your tenner on heating oil to thaw it out

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
QUOTE(rob2006 @ 5 Jan 2010, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Desperatly trying to get info from numerous sections off the forum but cant as it still says i'm not a member. I have paid my membership fee so how long does this take to process.

I've never come across a site thats not activated immediatly after payment so i think there must be some kind of problem.

HELP!!!!!!!

I'm sure it won't be long Rob, have patients.

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
Rob,

Patience is a virtue my friend.

When you clicked this box in the shop : QUOTEI confirm I understand the upgrade of my account is NOT automated and I may have to wait up to 96 hours before I have full access:

and Chose :

QUOTEYes, I understand

Did it not click it may be up to 96 hours to get full access??

I don't think (seen as its all manual) 5.5 hours is that bad?

Anyway - you've now been upgraded.

Thanks

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ta very much,

honestly i was just filling in the form without paying much attension to the info.. I assumed it was automated, being processed manually explains it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
at least he ticked the box i was wondering why mine hadnt been upgraded after a week so i asked marc turns out i didnt click the button to complete the process or just didnt do it
must have done it in my dreams

1 - 11 of 11 Posts