Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Ok,

So i was talking to a guy, who knew a guy, who's friend was a guy who could sort ANY and ALL Alloy Wheel Problems we might have as a Forum !!

So i left it for a while after the EMS before i tackled the company with some figures and question and i have now have this offer to make for anyone in BFG who wants their Alloy Wheels re-furbed or completely re-painted.

For any Alloy Wheel upto "18 it will cost only €59 per wheel and not the usual €90, they normally charge. For this the company will blast the alloy, dip it in acid and then re-spray it ANY colour you want!!

Mine is going into the shop soon to get a good overhauling and then re-sprayed...................................you guessed it !!!! WHITE !!!!!

I'll let you know how it turns out, but after seeing their work so-far, i'm not massively worried, the work will take 5 days to complete and i hope to get mine in very early in Jan !!

Let me know if anyone wants new wheels

Davie

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Davie,

Thats a cracking price for across here, I couldnt get the wheels re-furbed for less than 100 euros a wheel.

I'll have to have a look at things when I get back as really dont know what I'm doing with the car on my return, depends if anything else is on the market for me.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So long as its clear that the Mud Flaps and RS Spoiler are coming to me !!!!!

PLEASE !!!!!!!!..................oh but more importantly the EXHAUST TOO !!!!

Woop Woop

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
the exhuast can be urs mate , no probs , u and evo will need to fight it out mate , it will be u 2 who will get everything

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUICK UPDATE :

I have my ST booked in to a really great Paintshop in Munster on Monday !! He is charging me €50 per alloy and is doing a FULL refurb followed by a Ice White respray on the front, then a Matt Black respray on the inside Lip of the alloys. Not bad for €200 !!! Whilst i'm there, he will also respray my Rear Spoiler AND RS Vents on the Bonnet for an extra €50 ( i think thats an awesome deal !!!)

To top it all off, he's lending me the company car untill my car is finished and its a Golf 5 GTI !!! (free of charge)
I hope the Workmanship is as good as he's Customer Care hahahahaha

Expect pics soon guys.

Davie

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FINALLY got my ST back today,

Decided to get a full re-furb on the Alloys and then add a Powder Coating of Ice White onto the outer suface of the Alloy followed by a Matt Black Inner Lip.
Then had the RS Vents, Screen Washer and Spolier all re-painted in Ice White too (just for good measure) I have to say, I am very very happy with the outcome !!! €300 all in , for all the work (fair pricei think) plus a Company Car to rag around for a week too HAHAHA

On Sunday I'll be taking ALL my stickers and De-cals off, giving the Tippex Mobile a good wash and post up some pics for you too.

See you soon
Davie

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
woo hooo , finally its out to play . you should come up my way next week couple of us are on camp for the week !!!

Hows you mate , glad ur chuffed with the work ??

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Guys,

The Stickers and Decals are now long gone and have been re-placed with a fresh new coat of paint to the Vents, Jet Washers, Spoiler and Alloys....

Here are the pics.....hope you like.....and if you dont .....please dont be TOO harsh, i'm sick of my car getting ripped apart !!!

Cheers Guys
Davie

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cheers Stingy,

I know its not a popular choice but i like it and i fancied trying something a bit different (just glad it seems to have paid off)

Blue and White looks pretty good i think, (even though i was warned off it hahaha)

·
Registered
699 Posts
i had my wheels white mate , they are hard work ,you really need to wash them every couple of days or they will start to get little yellow and black dots all over them , good luck lol

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looking at these pics it makes me wish the weather was better so i could paint the Brake Calipers !!!!

What colour though Blue,Red or Black ???

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
I am not sure about the Bonnet vents and spoiler if I am honest but I like the rest and think Blue calipers would suit it best.

·
Registered
783 Posts
QUOTE(Paulted @ 30 Jan 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am not sure about the Bonnet vents and spoiler if I am honest but I like the rest and think Blue calipers would suit it best.

+1

Quite like the rest but as mentioned above, the vents in white are a step too far and ruin the look.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts