Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, was just wander if anyone has any pics of an ST fitted with 15mm EIBACH / PRO wheel spacers, or have had any issues/problems with them. Cheers Mick

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(Mickyboy @ 30 Nov 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, was just wander if anyone has any pics of an ST fitted with 15mm EIBACH / PRO wheel spacers, or have had any issues/problems with them. Cheers Mick

I used to have the 20mm spacers fitted, but I managed to strip the studs on a couple of them whilst I was fitting them.

It all got "too hard" to fix, and I sold them on to Shaun ST on here. Drop him a PM and I'm sure he'll send you a few pics.

I didn't have them on long enough to determine whether they cause any problems. However, I would have thought the increase in track will almost certainly put extra strain on the driveshaft components.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Here's mine with 15mm spacers . Only used them because of the
rims require them

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
QUOTE(*MrB* @ 9 Dec 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any suggestions on the best place to get the eibach spacers?
Gary at Profile Automotive got mine for me when I put the RS alloys on. Give him a ring on 01614069797.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cheers for the replies, I'm contemplating new wheels & tyres (19's) or new tyres & spacers. Obviously the new wheel/tyre option is dearer but if I could get a good deal I'd be failry happy I think

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Less is always more Troy

I like the look of the cars with them on but I personally dont like the idea of having bolt on part's between the wheel and hub

1 - 13 of 13 Posts