Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first post so be gentle ..... please can you help me as i would like refurb my
wheels.
they are in good condition just that the paint is very dull. now the question is where can i
get them done in cambridgeshire for a fair price. i am also thinking of painting them myself.

I have found out the colour is rover silver what i dont know where to get this paint mixed.

Any advice would be great.

cheers.

·
Registered
269 Posts
QUOTE(melvin @ 10 Feb 2010, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi, this is my first post so be gentle ..... please can you help me as i would like refurb my
wheels.
they are in good condition just that the paint is very dull. now the question is where can i
get them done in cambridgeshire for a fair price. i am also thinking of painting them myself.

I have found out the colour is rover silver what i dont know where to get this paint mixed.

Any advice would be great.

cheers.

Moondust silver is what ford call it, i got mine done for £60 per wheel and they look brand fire!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.