Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I fitted 15mm and 20mm wheel spacers from A&K Motorsport recently, and the thread is longer on the spacer, meaning the top of the stud pushes out through the standard Ford wheel nut.

Is there a longer wheel nut I can get? Anyone have the same issue?

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Have you got aftermarket nuts on already as I am sure when I got the spacers for my old Mk2 off A&K they fitted without an issue & didn't top out on the nuts? Unless A&K have changed the supplier for the spacers? Just be careful getting any aftermarket nuts though as some are only suitable for aftermarket (tuner) wheels as they call them. You need to ensure the angle of the nut base & length etc are suitable for OEM wheels to secure them properly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im using the mcgard nuts with the 15mm and 20mm eibach spacers, will these be suitable or do I need to get longer wheel nuts? I also have McGard locking nuts so will they be okay? thanks :)

(y)The Ford wheel nuts should fit fine with the spacers its normally only the locking nuts that cause issues. We recommend the McGard M12 x 1.5 24137 as a replacement for those.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts