Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know a good place to do wheel alignment & tracking for the ST?

I think the passenger wheel has too much toe in if such a thing exists.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Now then, now then!

I had two Falkens fitted at Harris bros, swansea city branch.

For the price they chucked in 4 wheel alignment for free. Within the last 12 months they've had a new device fitted called a 'supertracker'.

The operator (who also fitted my tyres) said that the toe was out by so many mils, and was therefore adjusted. Seemed to run smooooth thereafter. I think a number of tyre fitters have this new 'supertracker', not sure if it is super, but it seemed to do the job. Think it's <£30 just for alignment.

Failing that, Mercedes, Fabian way, Swansea have the best alignment system closest to you (if you're East of Swansea). It's called the 'hunter' or something. Cost - circa £70

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hi Guys. Check out page 3 of these forums under Hunter Wheel Alignment. Flower66 (Ian) went there and he was singing there praises. They are in Porth.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Martin lol, sorry mis read that

Any details of this mini meet? Or did you mean a mini meet which consists of you and me? lol

Dave thanks, I'll have a look

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I'm up for it

when do you usually go through carms? I usually finish work around 12ish on Sat.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Well i'll be travelling back to Swansea on Thursday nights then back up to H'west Sunday evenings. Sometimes i will be travelling on Friday nights.

I'll be in touch when i'm actually there. Stuck in Germany for the next 2 weeks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts