Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Right then guys and girls i hope you all had a brill christmas but it`s almost that time to get together for a few meets.

I know i haven`t been that frequent a visitor of late due to one thing and another. so i was wondering if any of you would like to go for breakfast at cowbridge common cafe on the 9/1/10 for say 10 o clock and have a catch up ?. (and a big greasy breakfast too )

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...686646&om=1

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(dave.prewett @ 27 Dec 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello Bonzey.
Count me and the family in,(Bang there goes the diet.) Ah well,I could always
art to on the Sunday.

Well done see you there Dave

·
Administrator
2,254 Posts
Cool that will be great I will be there mark.

Can I post it on the rs site too there a few of them near us now ?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Bang goes my new years resolution even before it started (the long awaited diet). Count me in Bonzey mate. I'll be there.

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Ian.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Amanda @ 27 Dec 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cool that will be great I will be there mark.

Can I post it on the rs site too there a few of them near us now ?

More the merrier

QUOTE(flower66 @ 27 Dec 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bang goes my new years resolution even before it started (the long awaited diet). Count me in Bonzey mate. I'll be there.

Hope you had a good Christmas.

Ian.

great thanks Ian, see you there mate, (they do scrambled eggs on toast
)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi Mark,
You still meeting on Saturday morning at 10:00am? Who's going? May be worth shouting out about this meet again.

See you Saturday?

Ian.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(flower66 @ 7 Jan 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Mark,
You still meeting on Saturday morning at 10:00am? Who's going? May be worth shouting out about this meet again.

See you Saturday?

Ian.

Yes mate still going, see you there at ten

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
sorry guys im working catching up from the christmas break.

enjoy your big brecy catch up with you all soon

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi all,
It was good to get together for breakfast this morning and have a good old catch up. It was also good to drive over to GotBoost to have a look at their facilies (although they were closed)

Thanks Bonzey for organising this. It was great to get the ST back out on the road again and to take it for a spin (excuse the pun... reference my hand-brake turns in the snow)

Let's try to get some monthly mini-meets going this year, eh?

Ian.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Thanks Mark for arranging this meet. Nice to see you guys (and Amanda of course). Monthly mini meets would be great way of getting out from under wifes feet. Ian I saw you handbrakeing in the snow.lol Tried to take a pic but failed
,maybe next time. My number plate light light came today £6.50 delivered. Thanks again Mark.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice to see you all yesterday, it was a bit chilly to say the least Brrrrrrr.

(excuse the pun... reference my hand-brake turns in the snow) i suppose your telling me you did it on purpose

1 - 20 of 22 Posts