Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
I think the Mongoose is one of the cheaper systems out there so that price is probably round about right, I could be wrong but I'm sure it is as they are about £734 on the Mongoose website

·
Registered
699 Posts
QUOTE(mitch-st225 @ 4 Feb 2010, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ill give them a pm thanks

that seems dear to me mate i got a full system downpipe de-cat and the rest for 500 fitted and the garage got it from mongoose themself

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
About right on the price, I have got, Piper cat back, PDUK sports cat and downpipe for just less than £700.
The cat back was bought befour the downpipe and sports cat, so it was not an all in deal
Fitting price £50.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
QUOTE(shug1986 @ 4 Feb 2010, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>that seems dear to me mate i got a full system downpipe de-cat and the rest for 500 fitted and the garage got it from mongoose themself

The decat is massively cheaper than a sport cat though..

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Carsey @ 4 Feb 2010, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The decat is massively cheaper than a sport cat though..

Yep i know!
The price for the mongoose sounds about right to me, not one of the more expensive brands.

My DS turboback with 100cpi race cat was £995 (before cheeky discount!
)

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah seems like alot of people have the mongoose systems on here so they cant be all that bad for their price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts