Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one, can you suggest some good tyres for the
im in need of some new ones and unsure what to go for, on the
tyres now the tyre seams to have a lip on them, is this to protect the alloys from curbing, do these tyres have a special name. I dont want very expensive tyres, dont do track days are anything like that, all suggestions and advice welcome

·
Registered
147 Posts
ive just put 2 new falkens on the front of myne and already i can feel an improvement, very good tyres and for 58 pound each a bargain, def not budget tyres!!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I know in the next month or two I'll be going for Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta's to match the two already on the rear. These do have a good rim protector. People main tyres of choice at the minute seem to be between Vreds (about £88), Falken 452 (about £65) and Goodyear F1 Assymetrics (£100+ I think).
Camskill are good if you order online. You'll just need to find a local fitter (but if I remember rightly, you already have that base covered!).

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(weSTie @ 27 Feb 2010, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>got the vreds on mine same as mark had no probs with them. hows the car now bullen

Just took tom out in it, the first time hes been in it and the first time ive gid it some stick with the Eiachs on, the
differences is like day and night. Toms thinking of getting one now, didnt know how quick they were, he does now

psssssssssss the miss is none the wiser
will be up soon for the centre console doing Gaz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts