Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,009 Posts
Set of lowering springs.

When i removed the Eibachs from my car prior to trading it in i became very aware of the body roll which had been absent when then the Eibachs were on. I almost lost it on a few corners

They also make the car look so much better.

Look to pay in the region of £200 including fitting.

Allan

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
QUOTE(Allan @ 9 Jan 2010, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Set of lowering springs.

When i removed the Eibachs from my car prior to trading it in i became very aware of the body roll which had been absent when then the Eibachs were on. I almost lost it on a few corners

They also make the car look so much better.

Look to pay in the region of £200 including fitting.

Allan

I've changed my mind. Eibachs definately. I need them on my car I should have put them on when it was standard

·
Registered
918 Posts
Dreamscience in Hull can do it no prob - my car was standard for about a month then got bored and booked it in - they fitted supplied and fitted Eibachs, Mod C map, DSCI induction kit, DSCI decat pipe. It is like a different car now.

Will be back to Dreamscience soon for more work as I get bored pretty quickly

Rob

·
Registered
476 Posts
QUOTE(Mogsy.uk @ 9 Jan 2010, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yep, the Eibachs seem to be a standard response. I'm not sure if the dreamscience spot in Hull does them yet?

The coming soon message has been on the site for a while.

They sell them m8y and fit for £50 which is also good

They fitted mines
agree with other posts they do make the car feel/corner much better

Give Jared/Carl a call or page Jared through the forum (Dreamscience)

All the best

Stu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.