Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Take a look in the review section of the forums buddy. Plenty of information in there. A lot of the guys on here recommend the Goodyear eagle asymmetric 2. If and when you come to buy www.blackcircles.com

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Want For Dry And Not To be Bad And All Over The place In the Wet
Currently have the eagle f1's which tend to be the ones people recommend on here. Good tyre but I still prefer my old ones, and ill be going back to conti sport contact 3's as soon as these are shot.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Not enjoying my Dunlops. Awesome in the dry but pants in anything slightly moist.

Uniroyal rainsport are good for winter.

Still not found anything that beats the contis though.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Michelin super sports I'd say sticks like ..... To sheets I'm using khumos for winter and so far I can't fault them
I had some khumos a few years back. initially they were great, however just you wait until you start to get towards the wear markers; they'll scare the shizz out of even the most constipated passenger the moment the road surface hints at being moist.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone for the replies might go for contis but which ones and what size i have the standard rims and tyres still on

·
Registered
418 Posts
eagle f1's on the fronts are doing fine. dunlop sportmaxx TT's doing fine on the back. just get premium tyres, you wont be able to tell the difference everyday driving

·
Registered
480 Posts
I got bridgestone potenza RE050As on all 4 corners, they're my favourite tyre in the world right now, having tried khumos, toyos, eagles, contis then these things I prefer these.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts