Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure where to put this so sorry if its wrong!

I currently have fitted a Dreamscience cat back and de cat, a mongoose down pipe, a k&n gen 2, and am running the DSCI map.

Will be getting an intercooler soon and the RS injectors, what map would be best to put on after or would you stick with the dsci?

What mods do Mod A and mod B need to work efficiently?

Thanks xx

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RS injectors will not work with DSCI map Haley...only Mod C or Mod X from Dreamscience
I did think that but couldn't remember where I got the idea from so DIdnt say anything!

Out of them 2 then what's the best one to have? I looked on the Ds website and for some reason couldn't find anything about mod c!

Will both of them do the other mods a favour? X

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,078 Posts
I did think that but couldn't remember where I got the idea from so DIdnt say anything!

Out of them 2 then what's the best one to have? I looked on the Ds website and for some reason couldn't find anything about mod c!

Will both of them do the other mods a favour? X
I ran Mod C with RS injectors for 8 months and the car ran great , but i never went to Mod X , so i cant comment what it is like , but many do run that combination with very good results ....With the mods you have and plan to add either map will be fine , but if you are after the last bit of power , it would have to be Mod X....

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok
thanks guys. Will obviously be in the new year now but was just doing some research! Cheers for the graphs! X

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
That was tame! My fiesta stoc one was triple that lol!!
Yeah got the handset
You must of caught us on a slow day

Might be worth holding back on the DS map until they bring out there new one in the new year, would tie in nicely with the mods you've have and got lined up.

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
With the mods you have and the mods planned ModX will give you a very driveable but very powerful car! Unless you want to go down the uprated turbo route i cant see any mod that will give you better performance per pound spent! Heres a graph from Tigger running similar mods!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
With the mods you have and the mods planned ModX will give you a very driveable but very powerful car! Unless you want to go down the uprated turbo route i cant see any mod that will give you better performance per pound spent! Heres a graph from Tigger running similar mods!
Cheers! Will look into mod x then! Thanks guys!
Def not gonna go down changing the turbo route and all that, just keeping it simple (ish), so that'll be it after this probably , ill be happy
x

1 - 19 of 19 Posts