Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right im running bluefin stage 3+ at the mo but im not that impressed with it if im honest so im thinking of a new map,my rs clutch is being fitted at pumabuild 2moz so ill prob speak to them aswell n see what they say,my mods at the moment are mongoose downpipe,decat and 3" catback,k+n induction kit,and a airtec gen 3 intercooler cheers

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You'll get everybody saying everything, so here's mine:
Collins Stage 2
whats it like mate?did you try another map before the collins?is it quite a smooth map or agressive?cus the bluefin 3+ which i have now has no power at the top which is

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Collins cp3?? From me as well

I've heard pumabuilds maps are quite good as well and seeing as you're getting your clutch done there might be worth seeing what Alan can do for ya
I think I've seen people mention he'll load a map on and let you take it out for a test to see what you think off it and then if you don't like it he'll take it back off. So maybe worth asking about that

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
whats it like mate?did you try another map before the collins?is it quite a smooth map or agressive?cus the bluefin 3+ which i have now has no power at the top which is
It's the only map I've ran, and it was put on a stock car. It's a very smooth map which just keeps pulling and pulling, something which many people will agree with

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
right im running bluefin stage 3+ at the mo but im not that impressed with it if im honest so im thinking of a new map,my rs clutch is being fitted at pumabuild 2moz so ill prob speak to them aswell n see what they say,my mods at the moment are mongoose downpipe,decat and 3" catback,k+n induction kit,and a airtec gen 3 intercooler cheers
I have similar mods and have a Pumabuild map got 305bhp on a recent rolling road but Iv had 2 other maps and I prefer the PB one as it drives so smooth and the power feels endless its not all delivered in one chunk but that's my opinion.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
what mods have you got?
My stage 3+ with RS injectors has plenty of top end.
Mod x or Bluefin Stage 3+...there both better with the RS injectors
...the good thing about using the DS hand held its the only one left on the market where if you've bought it second hand with a few lives on, you'll make your money back if you decide to move on or change maps/tuners.

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
One thing I will say is you can chase perfection but it costs money!

Im wondering if I should reflash mine!
Mmmmmm what to get out the cupboard!
BF stage 1, 1lt, 2, 2lt, 3 or keep 3+ on..........or Dreamscience Perf, Perf+, Race, Race+, DSCI, Mod b, Mod b+, Mod c................or Code:red stage2.................
get my point

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
One thing I will say is you can chase perfection but it costs money!

Im wondering if I should reflash mine!
Mmmmmm what to get out the cupboard!
BF stage 1, 1lt, 2, 2lt, 3 or keep 3+ on..........or Dreamscience Perf, Perf+, Race, Race+, DSCI, Mod b, Mod b+, Mod c................or Code:red stage2.................
get my point
Why have a range of maps that you'll never use?

·
FocusSTOC Nut!
17,448 Posts
Why would you want to go to any of the DS Stage 1 maps, or Bluefin Stage 1-3?
Those maps are part of the package.
You buy the handset for the stage 3 maps and they come along for free.
I have used them in the past, when my ST was standard like yours Martin

1 - 20 of 30 Posts