Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1501 - 1520 of 1536 Posts

Registered

Premium Member

Registered
New boot struts to hopefully stop me ripping lumps of skin off of my bonce.
I hope they last for you, however, when my originals started going weak i had to replace them 3 times before I got some that worked and lasted. The focus boot is very heavy!
First off, I got a set from SGS, mixed reviews from them but they started to fail within a few weeks, I then got some Ansler ones from ECP which lasted 5 mins, in the end I got a genuine set from Ford, which have lasted.
I use my boot ever week so it was important for me to have some that worked, and unfortunately I had to go to Ford to get some that worked, and lasted.

Registered
Grumpy Pete - Mk 2 PFL CP320
I hope they last for you, however, when my originals started going weak i had to replace them 3 times before I got some that worked and lasted. The focus boot is very heavy!
First off, I got a set from SGS, mixed reviews from them but they started to fail within a few weeks, I then got some Ansler ones from ECP which lasted 5 mins, in the end I got a genuine set from Ford, which have lasted.
I use my boot ever week so it was important for me to have some that worked, and unfortunately I had to go to Ford to get some that worked, and lasted.
I got these from www.strutsdepot.com and they seem very well made, especially for 瞿19.

They are on and working fine, but we'll see how long they last.

I could've got some from Ford with my privilege discount, but laziness got the better of me which is why I ordered them online.

As an aside the battery was a good deal from Halfords - Yuasa 5 year guarantee - 瞿128 fitted (in case anybody is looking for a new battery).

Yuasa HSB010 Silver 12V Car Battery 5 Year Guarantee | Halfords UK

1501 - 1520 of 1536 Posts