·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi Mate
Is it genuine,
And where from
Thanks
John
yes genuine base, i believe they cut the original and paint it.
I replaced due to poor dab signal and the original saw better days, as i have a aftermarket radio it shows me dab signal strength, with the old one i was only getting a constant 1 bar of signal, with the new one i saw a signal increase to 3 bars. this was tested today within a 3 min window of replacing, i got it from Short Aerial Mast with Genuine Ford Aerial Base (Painted) (paintmodz.co.uk) I'm not saying you will get better signal but it did for me (y)
Hood Sky Tree Building Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
yes genuine base, i believe they cut the original and paint it.
I replaced due to poor dab signal and the original saw better days, as i have a aftermarket radio it shows me dab signal strength, with the old one i was only getting a constant 1 bar of signal, with the new one i saw a signal increase to 3 bars. this was tested today within a 3 min window of replacing, i got it from Short Aerial Mast with Genuine Ford Aerial Base (Painted) (paintmodz.co.uk) I'm not saying you will get better signal but it did for me (y)
View attachment 906481
Ordered
Cheers mate
John

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
A rear wheel bearing kit for my wife's C-max, identical part to ST model. Arrived from Belgium within 48 hours of ordering, putting our domestic postal services to absolute shame.

The old one came out with surprising ease considering it's an original part that has been on over 18 years.

Blue Packing materials Gas Machine Automotive tire

·
Registered
2006 Electric Orange Focus ST3
22 Posts
Once you have the airbox out it’s an easy job , I went for the cutting it in half option 🤣🤣🤣
Its currently running a K&N Gen2 kit :sick: that was already fitted when I bought the car. I’ve been very lazy with my modding but now I have a load of bits I’m sure I’ll get cracking!! Mod XRS here I come!!

1361 - 1380 of 1389 Posts