Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1311 Posts

·
Premium Member
MK2 facelift st 2000 puma millennium Chinese 125cc scrambler
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,281 ·
I was only joking 🙃 I’ve done a few winters up there it’s not enjoyable working outside up there lol
I know , the past few days have been miserable. I've been trying to get the rear brakes done on the puma for a couple of weeks now. Once that's done I'll start working on the st.

·
Registered
2006, MK2, ST3 MD Silver
49 Posts
A MK2 ST steering wheel for my Titanium, because it's only been in garage a month and I miss it😃 may fit a symposer next so I can get a tappety rattle through the cabin.

·
Premium Member
MK2 facelift st 2000 puma millennium Chinese 125cc scrambler
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,286 ·
A bit of a change but a few parts for the st arrived yesterday, 2 genuine auxiliary belts. One of them is squealing like mad on cold mornings so thought it best to replace both.

·
Premium Member
Mk3 ST Sabre 350R
308 Posts
The price 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dunno about yours, but when I tried to fit mine it was so tight/hard to turn, that I didn't think it would ever fit. I persevered and it's ok now, but initially I though it was going to end up as an expensive ornament.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,713 Posts
Dunno about yours, but when I tried to fit mine it was so tight/hard to turn, that I didn't think it would ever fit. I persevered and it's ok now, but initially I though it was going to end up as an expensive ornament.
I’ll try tomorrow 🤔

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,713 Posts
Mine fitted easily 🤔

1281 - 1300 of 1311 Posts