Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1261 - 1280 of 1310 Posts

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Let us know how you get on with these Jason, had my eye on a set aswell
will do mate, may not be fitting them for a few weeks but will update you when I do, I highly recommend Focal stuff too, got some 13.5cm ones in the shed which I had on my old car, really good sounding speakers, these will be even better:cool:

·
Premium Member
MK2 facelift st 2000 puma millennium Chinese 125cc scrambler
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,266 ·
Some rear wheel bearings for the puma and some press hardware.
Rectangle Font Wallet Electric blue Belt buckle

·
Premium Member
Mk3 Sabre 350R ST366
292 Posts
Seems that caprixpack's postie is having a short but well deserved mini break (possibly to recover from the hernia he's recently acquired as a consequence of delivering all those Puma spares etc.)

Here's my minor contribution:

Gadget Corded phone Font Gas Electronic device
Bicycle handlebar Bicycle fork Automotive tire Pliers Bicycle part

·
Premium Member
Mk3 Sabre 350R ST366
292 Posts
The addition of a body kit/side skirts has necessitated this, as OEM scissor jack is just too much aggro in the event of a puncture. Weighs in at just 11.65kg

Font Aircraft Auto part Electric blue Bumper

·
Premium Member
Mk3 Sabre 350R ST366
292 Posts
A glovebox sized battery booster/jump pack, to help overcome the frustrations of battery woes on cold winter mornings.

Gadget Audio equipment Font Electronic device Musical instrument accessory

·
Premium Member
Mk3 Sabre 350R ST366
292 Posts
Welcome back @caprixpack, normal service has been resumed. Phew! was starting to think either your postie was laid up, or your credit card had broken.

Is it perchance a dash mounted clock for the Puma?

·
Premium Member
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,277 ·
It is for the puma but it's a rare option that was only available on the mk4 fiesta Ghia X. It's a dual function clock with outside temperature display, that go for silly money due to how hard they are to get hold of.
This is a test fitting with the ambient temperature sensor and the wiring loom I made on the passenger seat.
Speedometer Vehicle Automotive lighting Gauge Car

Hand Steering part Musical instrument Guitar accessory Steering wheel

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,688 Posts
It is for the puma but it's a rare option that was only available on the mk4 fiesta Ghia X. It's a dual function clock with outside temperature display, that go for silly money due to how hard they are to get hold of.
This is a test fitting with the ambient temperature sensor and the wiring loom I made on the passenger seat.
View attachment 904767
View attachment 904768
Thought it was always cold oop north that’s like summer down here 14 degrees 🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,279 ·
Thought it was always cold oop north that’s like summer down here 14 degrees 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The sensor is on the seat and had been in a warm house prior to being connected, it was only plugged In for a around 30 seconds although the temperature was dropping before I turned it off.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,688 Posts
The sensor is on the seat and had been in a warm house prior to being connected, it was only plugged In for a around 30 seconds although the temperature was dropping before I turned it off.
I was only joking 🙃 I’ve done a few winters up there it’s not enjoyable working outside up there lol

1261 - 1280 of 1310 Posts