Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
514 Posts
What symptoms you been having thats made you buy one of those? Im just interested incase I develop similar :)
I had a "boost leak" (its what the so called mechanic said) came up fuel problem which after a clear of codes never came back but had lack of boost and errors of MAS, replaced IC and MAS but still 1/4 on boost and most times don't even go 1/4. When i start getting boost problems it just holds back and when in 3rd gear it goes for boost when i don't need it so having to struggle up hills tapping my peddle so the boost don't kick in (many times had to fully press it due to no power) read that it all could be due to this one thing.

The one on the car now has no weight in it, like its just a empty box but i did have a lot removed from the car before i had it (this is why i names martin and his place due to being ripped off). I've not replaced it just yet but hope to in the morning.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
514 Posts
Thank you, will look into it as mines thick of old sweat and stuff so would like to replace it with a nice looking one.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
514 Posts
A bit late but finally got my driveshaft, its meant to be a refurb genuine one but ain't it meant to say ford on it?
Automotive tire Audio equipment Gas Auto part Camshaft

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
514 Posts
That looks like a PFL splitter. You did well.
Nice, i did put it up to the rear bumper and seemed to fit but it has small clips around the rim and was thinking it was FL, just needs a clean and will be put on while doing the exhaust. cheers.

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
514 Posts
No picture but i got my replacement driveshaft, just hope it stops the loose wheel feel. (oil change as well with new seals)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts